online CBIM 2022 International Conference
“Reimagining innovation in B2B Marketing and Sales: turbulent ecosystems, empowered buyers and runaway inflation”.
Center for Business & Industrial Marketing
Georgia State University (Atlanta, USA) 21-23 June 2022 (ONLINE)
Please use this link to Easychair for the SUBMISSION
If you don´t have an Easychair account you need to create an account before submitting. Please follow instructions from Easychair in this link https://easychair.org/account/signup
Please use this link for your SUBMISSION
Submission deadline: 15 April 2022.
Abstract (maximum 4 pages double spaced).
For your Abstract submission you can download here this INDICATIVE TEMPLATE
The acceptance implies that at least one of the co-authors needs to pay the conference fees, complete the registration form and present the paper in the conference (online). If another co-author/s wants to participate in the conference, they will also need to pay the conference fees and complete the registration form.
Authors can submit several contributions but one author cannot defend more than 2 presentations at the Conference.
The Scientific Committee invite submissions to CBIM2022 International Conference.
Abstracts are invited on all aspects of B2B Marketing and in particular to cover the suggested topics (see CFP section). We don´t accept full papers. Authors just need to submitt an abstract (maximum of 4 pages) and following the specific indications explained below.
Before you submit, please make sure that:
- No author’s information is in the abstract.
- You submit in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Please number all of the pages of the document.
- Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced; (2.5 cm) margin all around. The reference list may be single spaced.
- Maximum 4 pages double spaced including everything: graphs, figures, tables, references, etc.
- Important: include the aim of the study, research questions and objectives, theoretical background, the design/methodology, main findings (or expected/preliminary findings for the cases of work in progress), and the key contributions. And a short reference list with the citations used in the document.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- At least one of the co-authors should present the paper at the Conference. Authors can submit several abstracts but one author cannot defend more than 2 presentations at the Conference.
All submissions will go through a double-blind review process based on the quality of the research, focused objectives, the novelty of the contributions and the impact for academia and industry.
Before 30 April 2022 you will receive feedback from the Scientific Committee and a decision.
All contributions in the Conference will be oral presentations online and all presentations will be in English.
Code of ethics
Authors submitting papers to CBIM International Conference must adhere to the following code of ethics:
– Submission should be the original work of the author(s) and not already published (including journals regular or online, books and book chapters).
– Submissions must adhere to the recommended formatting and page limits.
– Authors should not reveal their identities in the body or reference section of the paper and remove identification information from document’s file properties.
– At the time of submission, the author is required to provide complete contact information for all authors including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail.
– By submitting an extended abstract, the author affirms that at least one of the co-authors will register for, pay the fee, and present their study at the CBIM International Conference (online).
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING TRACKS: When you submit your abstract using Easychair plaftorm please you need to select any of the 13 Tracks of the Conference. If you are not sure in which track would your abstract fit, please select the general track of the Conference, which is: Track: “Reimagining innovation in B2B Marketing and Sales: turbulent ecosystems, empowered buyers and runaway inflation”